Protecting Intellectual Property on LaptopGPSWorld.com
Compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
LaptopGPSWorld.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This DMCA Policy outlines the steps we take to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and the procedure for submitting a DMCA notice.
- Respect for Copyright: We adhere to the legal provisions of the DMCA and respect the copyright of all creators.
- Removal of Infringing Material: In accordance with DMCA regulations, LaptopGPSWorld.com will promptly remove any content that is found to be infringing on the copyright of others.
Submitting a DMCA Notice:
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed upon by content hosted on our site, you may submit a DMCA notice to us. The notice should include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe your content was wrongly removed due to a DMCA notice, you may submit a counter-notice. This should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed and the location where the content appeared before it was removed.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if outside the United States, for any judicial district in which LaptopGPSWorld.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
LaptopGPSWorld.com reserves the right to modify this DMCA policy at any time.